Above: Video Summary of the March 2018 topic:
Transition from the No-Current to the Yes-Current PL 125
Many thanks to the volunteers and also those who have generously donated their time.
List of Video Captions and Transcripts as of October 2020
Each month, a study guide for a Pathwork Lecture or concept is prepared
that includes worksheets, charts, and additional Pathwork resources.
Click on the Pathwork Lecture tabs
to download the full study guide and access YouTube presentations.
Each study guide is divided into 4 sub-topics, emphasizing different aspects of the main concept. The monthly newsletter includes brief highlights from each of the 4 weekly subtopics along with links to articles and videos to illustrate the concepts.
Click on the Contact Us tab to sign up!
Starting November 2021, workshops will be offered in lieu of the 4th or 5th week regular meetings. Download workshop guidelines here. See below for specific topics (may not seem to precisely match monthly lecture)
- January 2022: PL 175 Consciousness Part 2 Workshops Dec 29, 31 and Jan 2 on PL 182: Meditation for Three Voices. Click on Pathwork Lectures 150-199 tab (above) for study guides plus audio and video recordings.
- December 2021: PL 170 Part 2 Fear of Bliss Workshops Dec 29, 31 and Jan 2 on Fear of Bliss (flyer)
- November 2021: PL 170 Part 1 Longing for Bliss - The Energy Centers Workshops Nov 24, 26, and 28 on Longing for Bliss
- October 2021: PL 177 Pleasure; the Full Pulsation of Life
- September 2021: PL 175 Consciousness Part 1
- August 2021: PL 128 Fences Man Puts Up Using Illusions
- July 2021: PL 158 Part 2 Video Introduction for Parts 1 & 2 35 mins
- June 2021: PL 158 The Ego's Cooperation with -- or Obstruction of -- the Real Self
- May 2021: PL 182 Meditation for Three Voices
- April 2021: PL 10 Male and Female Incarnations; Their Rhythms and Causes, Reality & Reflected Image Video Summary 26 mins
- March 2021: PL 146 Spiritual Fearlessness; The Positive Concept of Life; Fearlessness to Love; The Balance Between Activity and Passivity Video Summary 38 mins
- February 2021: PL 52 The God Image Video Summary 38 mins
- January 2021: PL 17 The Call Video Summary 33 mins
Please consider making a donation: Click for PayPal link
All of the self-study materials, audio files, and movie segments on this site are provided at no charge and may be copied or distributed freely. If you find them useful, please consider making a donation towards website and teleconference expenses. Click on the PayPal link (above) to start; you will be guided through the process on a secure site. Or contact Jan directly for more details.
Waterfall and Rainbow, South Island, New Zealand
The Guide refers to Daily Review as ‘spiritual hygiene’.
Exercise: Keep a record of incidents that disturb you. Focusing upon subtleties may help us from becoming distracted by exaggerating or over-dramatizing a situation. Notice feelings of discomfort, where your suspect you may be uninformed, ignorant, unprepared, or unaware.
Each week, see if you can relate with the sub-topic.
All you need is a ½ page of lined paper per day. Create 4 columns. At some point during each day, jot down brief notes about each incident (limit:10 per day). Eventually, this can become a thought process.
At the end of each week, read through your entries and complete the last column:
4. What do you notice today that you did not notice at the time? Are there patterns?