Weekly Self-Study Guides
Free Weekly Online Meetings
Above: Video Summary of the March 2018 topic:
Transition from the No-Current to the Yes-Current PL 125
4 volunteers have been using new transcription / subtitle software to replace them,
plus create transcripts that can be downloaded and read offline
(see individual lectures by # for links to the transcript)
If you are interested in contributing some time to this project, please contact Jan (see 'contact us' page).
Many recent videos are only 10-30 minutes long, and may only require an hour or so to correct.
Many thanks to the volunteers and also those who have generously donated their time.
Updated List of Captions and Transcripts updated October 2020
Each month, a study guide for a Pathwork Lecture or concept is prepared that includes worksheets, charts, and additional Pathwork resources. There is no charge to download. Each study guide is divided into 4 sub-topics, emphasizing different aspects of the main concept.
All subscribers receive the monthly newsletter, which includes brief highlights from each of the 4 weekly subtopics along with links to articles and videos to illustrate the concepts.
Click on the Contact Us tab to sign up!
Recent Monthly Newsletters
Full study guide for each topic may be downloaded from the PL# pages.
There are also links to video presentations and summaries.
- March 2021: PL 146 Spiritual Fearlessness; The Positive Concept of Life; Fearlessness to Love; The Balance Between Activity and Passivity Video Summary 38 mins
- February 2021: PL 52 The God Image Video Summary 38 mins
- January 2021: PL 17 The Call Video Summary 33 mins
- December 2020 PL 225 Evolutionary Phases of Individual and Group Consciousness Video 11 mins
- Special Topic: Finding the Grain of Truth (see Additional Concepts page for study guide) Video 15 mins
- November 2020 PL 195 Identification and Intentionality Part 2
- October 2020 PL 195 Identification and Intentionality Part 1
- September 2020 PL 7 Decide! Asking for Help, Helping Others
- August 2020 PL 166 Perceiving, Reacting, Expressing
- July 2020 PL 89 Emotional Growth and Its Function Video 7 mins Review pdf
- June 2020 PL 104 Intellect and Will as Tools or Hindrances to Self-Realization Video 1 hr
- May 2020 PL 165 Evolutionary Phases of Feelings and Emotions Video 56 mins
- April 2020: PL 188 Affecting and Being Affected Video 31 mins
- March 2020: PL 62 Man and Woman Video 24 mins
- February 2020:PL 68 Thought Process: Meditation & Suppression of Positive and Creative Tendencies Video 26 mins
- January 2020: PL 193 Basic Principles of Pathwork Part 2 Video 41 mins
Weekly Self-Study Notices
Optional Weekly Self-Study notices include 1 complete section of the 4 study guide sub-topics, plus access codes for free online meetings.
Weekly Self-Study notices are in addition to the monthly newsletters. You may subscribe or unsubscribe to the weekly notices at your convenience by clicking on the "subscription preferences" link at the bottom of every notice.
Free Online Weekly Meetings
Wednesdays and Fridays
7:00-8:30pm US Eastern
10:00-11:30am US Eastern
Anyone who receives a copy of the weekly self-study notice is welcome to listen in. In order to participate, you must have read the main lecture, the current weekly notice, or at least one segment of the full monthly study guide.
Meeting format is described in detail at http://www.pathworksteps.com
You may join the meeting via the Internet, using a computer, mobile phone, or table. You may also call in. Local and international access lines are available.
Convert the US Eastern meeting times to your local time zone using www.thetimenow.com.
Jan creates video presentations or summaries at the end of each month, based upon discussions, questions, and feedback from the participants of the 12-15 online meetings held during each month.
Please consider making a donation: Click for PayPal link
All of the self-study materials, audio files, and movie segments on this site are provided at no charge and may be copied or distributed freely.
If you find them useful, please consider making a donation towards website and teleconference expenses. Click on the PayPal link (above) to start; you will be guided through the process on a secure site.
Any amount is appreciated!
Waterfall and Rainbow, South Island, New Zealand
The Guide refers to Daily Review as ‘spiritual hygiene’.
Exercise: Keep a record of incidents that disturb you. Focusing upon subtleties may help us from becoming distracted by exaggerating or over-dramatizing a situation. Notice feelings of discomfort, where your suspect you may be uninformed, ignorant, unprepared, or unaware.
Each week, see if you can relate with the sub-topic.
All you need is a ½ page of lined paper per day. Create 4 columns. At some point during each day, jot down brief notes about each incident (limit:10 per day). Eventually, this can become a thought process.
At the end of each week, read through your entries and complete the last column:
4. What do you notice today that you did not notice at the time? Are there patterns?