Each month, a study guide for a Pathwork Lecture or concept is prepared
that includes worksheets, charts, and additional Pathwork resources.
Each study guide is divided into 4 sub-topics, emphasizing different aspects of the main concept.
Click on the Pathwork Lecture # tabs (above, click on 'more' to view them)
to download study guides and access YouTube presentations.
Click on the Contact Us tab to sign up!
2022 Monthly Newsletters
Note: free workshops will replace the regular meetings when a 5th week is inserted.
2022 Monthly Newsletters
- December 2022 PL 42 Objectivity and Subjectivity This lecture contains one of three Christmas messages given by the Guide; the 2 others are: Christmas Message + Message to the Children + Q&As PL 219, and Christmas Lecture + Q&As PL 239. To be inclusive of a wide range of religious beliefs (which the Guide encouraged and supported) I do not include references to Christ or Christ consciousness in my study guides. Please download the lecture or listen to an audio version of PL 042 on iTunes.
- November 2022 PL 220 Awakening from Deliberate Anesthesia - Focusing on Inner Voices
- October 2022 PL 137 Balancing Inner vs. Outer Control
- September 2022 PL 49 Obstacles on the Path: Old Stuff, Wrong Guilt, and Who, Me? Includes Jan's story about how the past 4 monthly topics interrelate. Sept 28, 29, Oct 2 is a 5th week workshop; no fee, open to all subscribers.
- August 2022 PL 185 Factors that Prohibit Mutuality Part 2 During August, Stages of Commitment ceremonies were held (see June 2022, below). Participants agreed to allow video recordings, available on Jan's YouTube channel.
- July 2022 PL 185 Mutuality, A Cosmic Principle and Law Part 1
- June 2022 AD6 Stages of Commitment Study guide can be found on the 'Additional Concepts' webpage (click the 'more' tab above). Shorter versions for quick reference also available.
Subscription Option: Quarterly Workshop Flyers
Workshops will be offered in lieu of the 5th week regular meetings 3-4x a year.
updated December 2022
Please consider making a donation: Click for PayPal link
Above: Video Summary of the March 2018 topic:
Transition from the No-Current to the Yes-Current PL 125
Study Guides may be downloaded on the PL# pages
All of the self-study materials, audio files, and movie segments on this site are provided at no charge and may be copied or distributed freely. If you find them useful, please consider making a donation towards website and teleconference expenses. Click on the PayPal link (above) to start; you will be guided through the process on a secure site. Or contact Jan directly for more details.
Waterfall and Rainbow, South Island, New Zealand
All materials on this website are available at no charge.
The Guide refers to Daily Review as ‘spiritual hygiene’.
Exercise: Keep a record of incidents that disturb you. Focusing upon subtleties may help us from becoming distracted by exaggerating or over-dramatizing a situation. Notice feelings of discomfort, where your suspect you may be uninformed, ignorant, unprepared, or unaware.
Each week, see if you can relate with the sub-topic.
All you need is a ½ page of lined paper per day. Create 4 columns. At some point during each day, jot down brief notes about each incident (limit:10 per day). Eventually, this can become a thought process.
At the end of each week, read through your entries and complete the last column:
4. What do you notice today that you did not notice at the time? Are there patterns?